Kunz Widow's House
Egyéb elnevezések: The Artist's House / Mrs. Josef Kunz House
The Kunz Widow’s House (or Mrs. Josef Kunz House) was one of the first buildings to appear after the ban to build on Timişoara citadel’s esplanade was lifted, in 1868.
It is claimed to have been built by Josef Kunz Comp. Brick Factory.
In 1914, the house belonged to Josef Kunz’s widow. It is an important edifice, also called The Artists’ House, because many famous artists, like Romul Ladea, Ferdinand Gallas or Aurel Breilean, had their studios here. After World War II, Ecaterina Kato Fleischmann (teacher at the Art High School, choreographer and art collector)’s dance school was working in the building’s attic.
Az online platform/weboldal egyetlen anyaga sem reprodukálható részben, egészben vagy módosított formában a PRIN BANAT Egyesület előzetes kifejezett engedélye és írásbeli beleegyezése nélkül. Felhasználási feltételek.