Kunz Widow's House
Alternativni nazivi: The Artist's House / Mrs. Josef Kunz House
The Kunz Widow’s House (or Mrs. Josef Kunz House) was one of the first buildings to appear after the ban to build on Timişoara citadel’s esplanade was lifted, in 1868.
It is claimed to have been built by Josef Kunz Comp. Brick Factory.
In 1914, the house belonged to Josef Kunz’s widow. It is an important edifice, also called The Artists’ House, because many famous artists, like Romul Ladea, Ferdinand Gallas or Aurel Breilean, had their studios here. After World War II, Ecaterina Kato Fleischmann (teacher at the Art High School, choreographer and art collector)’s dance school was working in the building’s attic.
Nijedan materijal sa ove internet platforme/sajta ne može biti reprodukovan delimično, u celosti ili izmenjen bez prethodne izričite dozvole, pisanom saglasnošću Asocijacije PRIN BANAT. Uslovi korišćenja.