Otvori meni
Izvinite, ovde nema ničega :(

Kovács House

Alternativni nazivi: Anton Nägele House / Kovács Pharmacy

Adresa 10 Dacilor ul. Datum završetka 18. jul 1911 Glavni arh. stil Art Nouveau/Secession Arhitekta Arch. Henrik Telkes

At the end of the 20th century, on the premises of the current Kovács House, there was another building, in which the third pharmacy in Fabric was founded.

The opening of ‘La Sfânta Treime’ (‘The Holy Trinity’) pharmacy was a premiere of the times: in 1873, asked by the city, the Health Ministry agreed and authorized the municipality to grant personal rights through a contest. Out of 3 contestants, Franz Hönig was chosen.

In 1891, Hönig sold the pharmacy to Ferdinand Supp. In 1893, it was sold to Eduard Feigl, in 1894 to Ernest Vida, in 1898 to Ignacz Neumann. Eventually, the pharmacy reaches the posession of Anton Nägele, a pharmacist who, between 1910-1911, built the current edifice in Secession style.

The building is named after doctor Aladár Kovács, who bought both the building, and the pharmacy from Nägele, in 1917. Even today, at the building’s ground floor, there is a pharmacy.

Istorijske fotografije

Pošalji razglednicu!

Ilustracija Livia Coloji

Ilustracija

Pošalji

✓ Tvoja razglednica je na putu ka «». Hvala što promovisaš kulturno nasleđe Temišvara!

Nijedan materijal sa ove internet platforme/sajta ne može biti reprodukovan delimično, u celosti ili izmenjen bez prethodne izričite dozvole, pisanom saglasnošću Asocijacije PRIN BANAT. Uslovi korišćenja.

Doprinesi informacijama o ovoj zgradi!

Napisao/la Alina · pre 5 godina

de pe un site care-mi place mult, o ilustrație legată de postarea ta,
cu drag,
Alina

Ostavi komentar!