The Serbian Community House
Alternativni nazivi: The Minerva Foundation House
In the 19th century, on the allotment there was the Serbian foundation house, erected by Nikola Ilija Papa and Jovan Preda.
In 1894, the building licence is issued for the current construction. Works are finalized on the 29th of July, 1895.
The Serbian Community House, also known as The Minerva Foundation House, was built in eclectic style, similar to the Second Empire current, a characteristic of the mid second half of the 20th century. On the building’s ground floor, there was, for a lot of time, the Kohn Brothers’ shop and, later, the trinkets and fashion items shop belonging to the Csendes merchants family.
Istorijske fotografije
Pošalji razglednicu!
Nijedan materijal sa ove internet platforme/sajta ne može biti reprodukovan delimično, u celosti ili izmenjen bez prethodne izričite dozvole, pisanom saglasnošću Asocijacije PRIN BANAT. Uslovi korišćenja.