sq. Romanilor, no. 1
Ştefania Palace

At the beginning of the 1900s, in order to widen 3 August 1919 Blvd (Andrássy Road at the time), Timişoara City Hall bought Risticz and Sigmund’s ground floor houses and demolis...

blvd. 3 August 1919, no. 13
Kunz Widow's House

The Kunz Widow’s House (or Mrs. Josef Kunz House) was one of the first buildings to appear after the ban to build on Timişoara citadel’s esplanade was lifted, in 1868. It is cl...

blvd. 3 August 1919, no. 5
Anheuer House

The Anheuer House was built between 1900-1901 in Secession style, with the help of civil engineer and designer Eduard (Ede) Reiter. Its facade stands out through the beautiful ...

sq. Romanilor, no. 8
Casa Zala (Friedmann)

According to old images, the building had already been erected when the ‘Millenium’ Roman-Catholic church was being built (1896-1900) in Coronini Square (today Romanilor Square)...

str. Ștefan Cel Mare, no. 3
Tenement House

There are few details known about the tenement home on 3 Ştefan cel Mare Street. However, according to rare historic photographs, it is assumed that the building existed in the ...

str. Dacilor, no. 10
Kovács House

3At the end of the 20th century, on the premises of the current Kovács House, there was another building, in which the third pharmacy in Fabric was founded. The opening of ‘La ...




Fabric Weaves